FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

ELECTRONIC MUSIC TV CHANNEL

Technomusic.com -> Events worldwide announcements
Previous :: Next  
aurelia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: ELECTRONIC MUSIC TV CHANNEL Reply with quote

Hi,

Currently, I am working on a project of Electronic music TV channel. I will be pleased to get your comments and suggestions (what do think of this project ? what would you expect from such a channel ? what kind of program would you expect ? etc...

Thanks in advance
Techno-Kid

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2003 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tech Tech Tech...no channel. Omg I would love to have a channle of techno. It should show a techno music video. But i have satelite. If it does go to satelite im in. You should put contests and Commercial free. If you can please try to put a party there for we can all be on tv. The age can be 12 and older or 15 threw 20. Drinks will be provided i hope. Please get this dreamed alive.
I HAVE REACH MY LIMIT. NOW I MUST PROTECT THIS WEBSITE FROM THE INTRUDERS. LAST SOLE-SURVIVOR OF THIS WEBSITE. ALL MAY HAVE DIED BUT I LAST TILL THE END. THIS IS MY EMPIRE. NO ONE IS TAKING THAT AWAY!!!!!!!
Boldric

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the idea sux !!! it would commersialize the theno culture ....
Techno-Kid

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its a good iadea. So Fuck off you bitch
I HAVE REACH MY LIMIT. NOW I MUST PROTECT THIS WEBSITE FROM THE INTRUDERS. LAST SOLE-SURVIVOR OF THIS WEBSITE. ALL MAY HAVE DIED BUT I LAST TILL THE END. THIS IS MY EMPIRE. NO ONE IS TAKING THAT AWAY!!!!!!!
       Technomusic.com -> Events worldwide announcements
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: