FAQFAQ   SearchSearch    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LDN 08.06.12 Make Me Presents Ryan Elliot

Technomusic.com -> Events worldwide announcements
Previous :: Next  
Chris Bird

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:02 pm    Post subject: LDN 08.06.12 Make Me Presents Ryan Elliot Reply with quote

Make Me Presents Ryan Elliot
10:00pm – 4.00am

Featuring…

Ryan Elliot (Ostgut Ton / Spectral Sound)
Rubin
Rupes
Nic Baird

FB Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/432385803456674/#
RA Tickets: http://www.residentadvisor.net/event.aspx?335511

Basing House
25 Kingsland Road
Shoreditch
London
E2 8AA
www.basinghouse.co.uk
enquiries@basinghouse.co.uk

“Ryan Elliott is a machine”
Matthew Dear, Fabric London, New Year’s Eve 2009

And who are we to disagree with a statement like that.

Ryan’s skills as a DJ were already well documented, having spent the early 2000s as the in-house selector and co-A&R for Spectral Sound. But 2 years as a main resident at both Berghain and Panorama bar have sharpened them into something truly deadly.

This is the third time we’ve asked him to come and play for Make Me, and with good reason. Nobody better represents the way that we approach our music – smart, physical house and techno that doesn’t follow trends or the latest fads.

The thing that defines Ryan’s sets isn’t just his ability to blend quality club music; it’s also the way his energy and personality shines through in his mixes, the tracks he selects and the way he presents them.

That ultimately is the mark of a quality Dj – someone who truly appreciates the power and structure of 4x4 beats, across genres, and understands how to present them to a club in a way that sounds fresh and challenging – even if you’ve known the records he’s playing for years.

Ryan will be rocking Basing House for 3 hours on June 8th. Do not miss it.
       Technomusic.com -> Events worldwide announcements
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: